Last Updated: 9 January, 2022
Table of contents:
1. What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
2. How we protect and retain your Personal Information
3. How we share your Personal Information
4. Your privacy rights.
5. Use by children
6. Interaction with third party products
7. Analytic tools
8. Specific provisions applicable under California privacy law
9. Contact us
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
(i) We Process the Following Personal Information:
a. Information You Provide Directly to Us1. We collect the following information you provide directly to us, including, without limitation, information when you browse the Website, request a demo, apply for a position at Eureka, as well as subscribe to receive updates: full name, address, email address, phone number, CV, link to LinkedIn profile, as well as any other information that you decide to provide/supply us with when you communicate with Eureka (via email, Website, or telephone). We may also contact you directly, and such calls may be monitored or recorded.
(ii) We process information for the following purposes:
a. To provide you with the Services. Eureka will use your information to provide the Services.
b. For Administrative Purposes. We may use your information (i) to respond to your questions, comments, and other requests for customer support, or information, including information about potential or future services; (ii) to establish a business relationship; (iii) to process your job application and contact you with respect to the job offering to which you have applied and/or to provide you with information regarding positions that we think may interest or be relevant to you.
c. To Market the Services. Eureka may use information to market the Eureka Services. Such use includes (i) notifying you about offers and services that may be of interest to you; (ii) tailoring content, advertisements, and offers for you, including, targeting and re-targeting practices; (iii) conducting market research; (iv) developing and marketing new products and services, and to measure interest in Eureka’s services; (v) other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information; and (vi) as you otherwise consent.
d. Security purposes. Some of the abovementioned information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent and prosecuting fraud or other illegal activity; to identify and repair errors; to conduct audits; and for security purposes. Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
e. De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to improve the services and for research purposes. We may use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
2. HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
2.1. Security. We have implemented and maintain reasonable technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your personal information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
2.2. Retention of your information. Your personal information will be stored until we delete our records, and we proactively delete it, or if you send a valid deletion request. Please note that in some circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, and/or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your information or dealings.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your information as follows:
3.2. We may also share your personal information with our affiliated companies about you.
3.3. We may use third party service providers to process your personal information for the purposes outlined above, including, without limitation:
3.3.1. With cloud service providers for hosting purposes;
3.3.2. With websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Website;
3.3.3. With email providers, marketing, CRM, other similar tool providers and/or sales dialer software;
3.3.4. With analytic companies, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect in accordance with this policy;
3.3.5. With data validation and enrichment companies.
3.4. To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts, banks or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of Eureka, our Services, customers, employees, property, and/or the public.
3.5. If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your personal information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events (including, without limitation, our current or potential investors). In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to sell and transfer your personal information in connection with the foregoing events.
3.6. Certain social networking services ("SNS") may link-to the Services (e.g., Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn). These SNS maintain their own privacy policies and policies relating to data collection, retention and use, and to the extent that you elect to utilize the SNS linking within the Services, you acknowledge and agree to comply with any of these third party terms, in addition to acknowledging, that except where prohibited by law, Eureka is not liable or responsible for any use of the SNS that you elect to engage in. These SNS may receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with.
3.7. Where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
4. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS.
4.1. Rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make a reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we need further personal information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional personal information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
4.2. Marketing emails – opt-out: You can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails, and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
5. USE BY CHILDREN. We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not provide any information to us without the involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at privacy@Eureka.security.
6. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS. We enable you to interact with third party websites, products and services (such as mobile software applications) that are not owned, or controlled, by us (each, a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
7. ANALYTIC TOOLS/COOKIES
• Through our Services we may allow third party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”. We may allow access to other data collected by the services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
• We may also use some targeting and retargeting tools, such as Google.
• We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools, cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies.
8. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW
8.1. California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to privacy@Eureka.security. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
8.2. Our California Do Not Track Notice: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers, but we may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
9. CONTACT US. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at privacy@Eureka.security.